STAND NO: DEC 2A 05
Debbie & John Addison, plus Jane & Paul Goldring will be there.
Please email: email@example.com with your preference of who to meet, date and time, and she will get back to you. Those using the ‘Indaba diary on line’ – we are merging both diaries, so don’t worry!
A brief overview of our ‘offerings’…
Uganda & Rwanda
- Camps & Lodges – Ishasha Wilderness Camp (QENP), Buhoma Lodge (Bwindi) and Bakers Lodge (Nile River, Murchison Falls). Visit Uganda Exclusive Camps website.
- Platinum Camp – an exclusive private camp set up in Murchison Falls on request, ideal for VIP’s and families.
- Safaris – private and small group scheduled departures, combination trips including Rwanda.
- Boats & Fishing – we have a fleet of boats on the NILE RIVER and also on LAKE VICTORIA offering sunset cruises, birdwatching, game viewing plus exceptional fishing.
- Camps – Serengeti Wilderness Camp, Serengeti NORTH Wilderness Camp, and Ndutu Wilderness camp. Visit Serengeti Wilderness Camps website.
- Safaris – throughout Tanzania. Private safaris, or scheduled small group departures available.
- Walking – in the Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation area – guided walking trips.
- Mobile Tented safaris – top quality, mobile camps in any parks.
- Hiking – Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru.
Photographic safaris – guided by a professional photographer, to get the best out of your pictures – small groups and private trips.
DMC Services in Africa
Wild Frontiers can assist with arranging safaris throughout East/Central & Southern Africa – we have negotiated excellent rates with reliable, top quality suppliers and accommodations, and our Safari Designers know Africa well.
From luxury safaris to off-the-beaten track adventures, we offer a wide range of often soul-changing journeys, and our team of safari designers will plan the perfect trip just for your guests. Whether it be Central African Republic, DRC, East Africa right down to Zimbabwe…we gladly assist in putting together unusual, exciting itineraries.
At Wild Frontiers we don’t just sell safaris, we live and breathe them; it’s our passion and we have been sharing our knowledge, experience and love of Africa since 1991.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Debbie, John, Jane & Paul