Debbie & John Addison, plus Jane & Paul Goldring will be there, and our diaries are starting to fill up, which is great.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your preference of who to meet, date and time, and she will get back to you. Those using the ‘Indaba diary on line’ – we are merging both diaries, so don’t worry!
A brief overview of our ‘offerings’…
Uganda & Rwanda
- Camps & Lodges – Ishasha Wilderness Camp (QENP), Buhoma Lodge (Bwindi) and Bakers Lodge (Nile River, Murchison Falls). Visit Uganda Exclusive Camps website.
- Platinum Camp – An exclusive private camp set up in Murchison Falls National Park on request, ideal for VIPs and families.
- Safaris – Private and small group scheduled departures, combination trips including Rwanda.
- Boats & Fishing – We have a fleet of boats on the Nile River and also on Lake Victoria offering sunset cruises, bird watching, luncheon and sundowners, plus exceptional fishing.
- Camps – Serengeti Wilderness Camp, Serengeti North Wilderness Camp, and Ndutu Wilderness camp. Visit Serengeti Wilderness Camps website.
- Safaris – We offer safaris into the northern parks. Private safaris, or scheduled small group departures available.
- Walking Safaris – We are one of the few tour operators permitted to lead walking safaris in the Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Mobile Tented Safaris – Safaris on the move allow you to see more of Tanzania as you leave those well worn game tracks. Top quality, mobile camps in any parks.
- Hiking – For as long as we can remember, we have been leading climbs up Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru.
- Photographic Safaris – Small groups and private trips, guided by a professional photographer, to get the best out of your pictures.
DMC Services in Africa
Wild Frontiers can assist with arranging safaris throughout east, central and southern Africa – we have negotiated excellent rates with reliable, top quality suppliers, including camps and lodges, and our safari designers know Africa well.
From luxury safaris to off-the-beaten track adventures, we offer a wide range of soul changing journeys, and our team of safari designers will plan the perfect trip just for your guests. Whether it be the Central African Republic, DRC, east Africa right down to Zimbabwe… we gladly assist in putting together unusual and exciting itineraries.
At Wild Frontiers we don’t just sell safaris, we live and breathe them; it’s our passion and we have been sharing our knowledge, experience and love of Africa since 1991.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Debbie, John, Jane & Paul