What Sets Us Apart? 10 Reasons Wild Frontiers Should Be Your Ugandan Operator of Choice
If you’ve done a web search for “Uganda Safari”, you have no doubt found a plethora of different tour operators, all offering similar trips to each other. What sets us apart from the rest?
- We’ve been doing this for 20 years: We are one of the longest established and largest safari operators in the country.
- A safari designed just for you: We pride ourselves in our ability to think outside the box. Our safari consultants enjoy the challenge of creating innovative itineraries, and enjoy the buzz that comes with creating your dream safari.
- We own and manage our camps: Buhoma Lodge in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Ishasha Wilderness Camp in Queen Elizabeth National Park and Baker’s Lodge in Murchison Falls National Park are owned and operated by us.
- Our boats: We operate a fleet of boats on the Nile River, up at Murchison Falls, where aside from river safaris, we offer delta cruises, fishing safaris, sunset cruises and private charters. On Lake Victoria, our fleet of custom-built boats and internationally qualified skippers offer fishing trips as well as sunset cruises on the Equator and visits to the nearby Mabamba Swamp for birdwatching.
- Our Directors: John and Debbie Addison are hands on and involved in the day to day running of the business.
- Our Guides: Are highly experienced and renowned as some of the best in the country. All have undergone numerous guiding, wildlife knowledge and identification and first aid courses, and hold a number of certificates for “off-road driving”.
- Our vehicles: We own a fleet of new model 4×4 safari customised Landcruisers designed for the challenging road conditions. They have been converted by a Toyota approved manufacturer with our specific requests which are a result of our many years experience in the industry. Features include fridges, 7 reclining window seats and plug in inverter for charging of phones or cameras.
- Back up support: Our superior insurance coverage is the best available and goes way beyond any required legal limits in Uganda. We offer 24 hour emergency support.
- We care: Through our active Responsible Tourism Policy we strive to “put something back” with our community projects, local staff empowerment and eco-friendly systems in our operations.
- Let our guests do the talking: Here’s what our guests have to say about their experiences…