We are thrilled to announce that due to popular demand we have increased our room capacity at Baker’s Lodge to 10 raised thatched chalets.
The new rooms, set on the banks of the Nile River, offer panoramic views and the sunsets in this area are simply spectacular.
Our swimming pool area has also been enhanced allowing for shaded recreational areas as well as additional poolside loungers provided for those who prefer to enjoy the sunshine.
Activities around Baker’s Lodge:
- Game drives in Murchison Falls National Park, rich in wildlife
- Nile delta cruise, where you may just get to spot the rare Shoebill stork
- Murchison Falls boat cruise
- Chimp trekking in Budongo Forest
- Outstanding fishing with an opportunity to catch a Nile perch