With just 12 days to go, are you all geared up for the race of a lifetime?
In case you were unclear on a couple of things, we have put together a questions and answers section on the website for you.
To view that Click here: it will answer questions like:
- Where does it start?
- What time does it start?
- Where does it finish?
- When do entries close?
- Are the entry fees refundable?
- Does the Victoria Falls Marathon accept late entries?
- What will I need in order to register and collect my race numbers?
- Can anyone enter the Victoria Falls Marathon?
- Can I collect my race numbers on race day?
- Will I be allowed personal seconding?
- May I wear ear-phones and listen to music during my run?
- Do you have water stations on route and what do they supply?
- What prize money is on offer?
- May I wear advertising?
- What must I do to earn a Gold medal?
- What time must I finish in to receive a Bronze medal?
- How long do I have to complete the race?
- Race Timing
- What must I do if I have any other questions?
If you have any additional questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org