Africa plays host to some ‘must do’ marathons, and the 2024 Econet Victoria Falls Marathon is definitely one of them! With a vibey ambiance and an epic sunset cruise, this feels much more like good fun than hard work! And if the inclines on the route don’t take your breath away, the spectacular backdrop of the iconic Victoria Falls surely will….
For more details on the race: www.vicfallsmarathon.com
Wild Frontiers are the official organisers and travel provider for the Victoria Falls Marathon. When booking an official marathon package through us, you receive the following exclusive services:
- Delivery of your race number and shirt to your hotel – no standing in long queues at race registration.
- Shuttle transfer to starting line (hotel dependent) / transfer back to your hotel post-race
- Access to the official post- race sunset cruise
- Services of a private race travel and activities coordinator in the Falls
- Return airport transfers from/to Victoria Falls International Airport (shared basis)
- Bib number, T-shirt and medal
- 3 nights accommodation in a standard room at Sprayview Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Race entry fee: Full / Half marathon
- Transfer from race finish line back to hotel
- Official Marathon Sunset Cruise (including park fees and transfers)
- Services of Wild Frontiers coordinator at race and over weekend
- Transfer Sprayview Hotel to Hwange Safari Lodge
- 2 nights accommodation at Hwange Safari Lodge in a standard room including 3 meals daily
- 1 activity per day (game drive or visit to Painted Dogs)
- Transfer from Hwange to Victoria Falls Airport.
- Hwange National Park – park fees USD 30
- International flights and airport taxes
- Visas and health requirements
- Meals not specified above
- All items of a person nature