Overview of Itinerary
Tanzania National Parks have opened up some great wilderness areas for walking safaris, and we are one of the few operators walking here. The below trip has been designed to allow for 3 days on foot, as well as some vehicle based game viewing, and of course we visit Ngorongoro.
We walk in a wilderness area of the Serengeti eco-system, with armed National Parks guide and our guides, without a vehicle in sight! The safari is fully backed-up, with the support vehicle going ahead of the guests and setting up camp in private areas.
Our safari travels into the best areas of this game-packed region, camping among the game with the sounds of the African bush all around as well as getting out on foot for three days, actually IN the Park, with a lightweight camping rig and support crew.
Longer & shorter walks are available on request, including walking in the Ngorongoro Conservation area.
You are accompanied by an experienced guide, a safari chef and a camp assistant – all fully trained professionals who will prioritise your comfort and safety as well as striving to ensure optimal game-viewing opportunities throughout your journey.
– Pick up from Arusha hotel and briefing- Services of driver/ guide
– Park entrance fees USD 953
– 1 night accommodation at Sopa Ngorongoro including dinner and breakfast
– 3 nights accommodation at Serengeti/ Ndutu Wilderness Camps on a Full board basis (includes local beer, house wine and soft drinks)
– 2 nights accommodation in Lightweight Walking Camp – includes 3 meals a day & bottled water on safari
– Back up crew and vehicle for walking safari
– Services of National Park guides on walk, walking safari fees and camp fees, and guide costs
– lnternational flights and airport taxes
– Visa, health requirements (including Yellow Fever & Covid certificates) and travel insurance
– Services/activities/drinks/ meals not included above
– Gratuities and personal expenses