Overview of Itinerary
The Serengeti holds unique game viewing opportunities at different times of the year. December sees the massive herds start to return from the north down to the southern plains of the Ndutu region, as they prepare for calving season. These short-grass plains stretch from the western side of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area to the southeast Serengeti National Park.
Your private safari is run at a leisurely pace. Choose to wake early and head out on a morning game drive, returning for lunch and a siesta at camp before venturing out again on a sunset drive. Or opt for a full day out, complete with picnic lunch. That’s the best part of a private trip – you get to safari your way.
– Return flights Kilimanjaro Airport – Ndutu – Kilimanjaro (USD 802)
– Private safari vehicle and guide
– 4 nights’ accommodation at Ndutu Wilderness Camp on a full board basis including all meals, local soft drinks, wines and beers
– Game drives with bottled water in vehicle
– Park fees of USD 568
– International Flights and airport taxes
– Visa fees
– Health requirements
– Drinks and meals not specified under Includes
– All items of a personal nature including tips
– Any additional services including optional Balloon Safari