Overview of Itinerary
Unwind under vast African skies and discover the wild spirit of Tanzania on this leisurely safari. From Tarangire – famed for its elephant population and impressive baobab trees – to the world famous Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park, we invite you to explore with us.
– Services of a Wild Frontiers guide
– Game drives in Tarangire National Park (including picnic lunch), Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro
– 1 or 2 nights accommodation at Kirurumu Tarangire / Tarangire Ndovu Tented Lodge or similar on a full board basis
– 1 night accommodation at The Retreat at Ngorongoro or similar on a full board basis
– Ngorongoro Crater Visit including picnic lunch
– 3 or 4 nights accommodation at Ndutu Wilderness Camp/ Serengeti Wilderness Camp/ Serengeti North Wilderness Camp including all meals, local beer, house wine and soft drinks
– Park and camp/ concession fees
– Bottled water in safari vehicle
– Full liability insurance cover and 24 hour emergency contact
*Please note this itinerary varies slightly between the 2023/2024 departure. Please refer to the detailed itineraries for exact routing and details.
– All flights
– Travel insurance
– Health requirements – including Yellow Fever innoculation & Covid testing if applicable
– All items of a personal nature, including gratuities