Overview of Itinerary
Unwind under vast African skies, in some of the few last expanses of true wilderness and arguably the best game viewing areas on the continent. From untouched Tarangire, to the world famous Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Parks, this safari is run at a leisurely pace, allowing one ample time to discover the wild spirit of Tanzania.
– Services of a Wild Frontiers guide
– Accommodation at quality lodges/ tented camps as set out above
– Meals as specified in detailed itinerary
– Serengeti Wilderness Camp/ Ndutu/ Serengeti North Wilderness Camp all include local beer, house wine and soft drinks in the Full board rate. Other lodges do NOT include drinks.
– Where Serengeti Wilderness Camp/ Ndutu are NOT yet open, Kiota and Lake Masek Tented Lodge or similar will be substituted.
– Kiota (https://chakacamps.com/kiota)
– Lake Masek Tented Lodge (http://twctanzania.com/accommodation/lake-masek-tented-lodge/)
– Park and camp/ concession fees
– Game viewing activities as indicated
– Bottled water for game drives / in vehicle (not at hotels/lodges)
– International flights
– one way flight from Serengeti to Arusha (listed above)
– travel insurance
– health requirements
– all items of a personal nature and any service not specified.
– Park fees (listed separately on your detailed quote)
– There is a cash bar at the Serengeti Wilderness camps.