Overview of Itinerary
Save up to USD 580 per person with this brilliant discounted offer, bringing you the very best of the Northern Tanzania Safari Circuit. This is the best time of the year to witness the iconic river crossings that spring to mind when the “Great Migration” is mentioned.
Take advantage of great African passport holder rates and explore Tanzania in 2021 on this fantastic 9 day safari to see the world famous river crossings the northern Serengeti is so famous for.
Start in vibrant Moshi and explore the sights of Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Seronera; before arriving in the north of the park for 5 nights of unrivalled game viewing and the possibility of seeing a dramatic river crossing.
This 9 day trip packs in a lot of Tanzania without feeling rushed and gives our guests the opportunity to see one of nature’s greatest spectacles as well as some of the lesser visited places in this incredibly diverse country.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary.
– Transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Keys Hotel
– 1 night Keys Hotel including breakfast
– Services of a private safari guide & vehicle on safari
– Tarangire National Park visit
– 1 night accommodation at Bougainvillea Loge on a fullboard basis
– Ngorongoro Crater Visit
– 1 night accommodation at Kiota Camp on a full board basis
– 5 nights accommodation Serengeti Wilderness Camp including local beer, house wine and soft drinks in the Full board rate
– Game viewing activities as indicated in itinerary
– Bottled water for game drives / in vehicle (not at hotels/lodges)
– Scheduled light aircraft flight Kogatende to Kilimanjaro Airport (baggage limit 15kgs)
– All international flights
– Visas and travel insurance
– Compulsory health requirements including Yellow fever vaccination and Covid testing where required
– meal and drinks not listed under includes
– Park and camp/ concession fees of USD 1055 per person
– all items of a personal nature and any service not specified