Overview of Itinerary
One of the most incredible wildlife experiences you will ever encounter awaits you on this trip of a lifetime that combines Uganda – the Pearl of Africa – and remarkable Rwanda.
Coming face to face with endangered mountain gorillas is a truly unforgettable experience. Explore Queen Elizabeth National Park with its amazing selection of wildlife including tree climbing lions, enjoy a boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel linking Lake Edward and Lake George, and trek gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest: just some of the many reasons to visit Uganda.
Crossing the border into Rwanda, discover Volcanoes National Park, where you can trek gorillas, take a forest walk in search of golden monkeys, or hike to Dian Fossey’s grave. A visit to the genocide memorial in the capital city of Kigali gives a haunting insight into the dark past from which Rwanda has risen to become one of the cleanest, safest African countries.
2022 Departure date: 04 July 2022
– Airport transfers in Entebbe and Kigali
– Vehicle with English speaking local driver/ guide throughout
– Bottled water in safari vehicle
– 1 x overnight Hotel No.5 including breakfast
– Domestic flight from Entebbe to Mweya/ Kasese
– Boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel
– Game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park
– All park entrance fees
– 2 x overnights Ishasha Wilderness Camp on a full board basis including local drinks
– Community visit en route from Ishasha to Bwindi
– 2 x overnights Buhoma Lodge on a full board basis including local drinks
– 2 x overnights Mountain Gorilla View Lodge full board basis
– Full liability insurance cover
– Compulsory emergency evacuation insurance in Rwanda USD 15
– 24 hour emergency contact
– Please note that the cost of the flight Entebbe – Mweya is based on estimated airfare. Exact available airfare at time of booking will be recalculated and advised. Baggage allowance 15kgs in a soft bag.
– Gorilla Permit of USD 700 per trek UGANDA
– Gorilla Permit of USD 1500 RWANDA
– All international flights and airport taxes
– Personal expenses such as porters, drinks, tips, visas, health requirements and travel insurance
– Services/activities/meals not included above