Overview of Itinerary
Enjoy an exclusive private safari, taking in two of the major highlights of Tanzania – a visit to the Ngorongoro Crater, and the calving season of the Great Wildebeest Migration.
This package coincides with this wondrous miracle of nature, which sees approximately 8,000 wildebeest babies birthed each day during the peak birthing season (mid Jan – end Feb) on the Southern plains of the Serengeti/ Ndutu region.
– Private safari vehicle and guide
– Lake Manyara National Park visit
– 1 nights accommodation Bougainvillea Lodge or similar, on a full board basis
– Ngorongoro Crater visit
– 3 nights Ndutu Wilderness Camp on a full board basis including local soft drinks, wines and beers
– Park fees USD560 per person
– Game drives with bottled water in vehicle
– International Flights and airport taxes
– Visa fees
– Health requirements
– Drinks and meals not specified above
– All items of a personal nature including tips
– Any services not mentioned in included