Overview of Itinerary
Enjoy an exclusive private safari, taking in two of the major highlights of Tanzania – a visit to the Ngorongoro Crater, and 3 days witnessing the calving season of the Great Wildebeest Migration.
Our guides, who are amongst the very best in Tanzania, are experienced professionals who are committed to ensuring optimal game-viewing throughout your safari, while prioritising your comfort and safety when travelling with us.
Our camps and vehicles are designed with you in mind. In our specially customised, extended land cruisers the windows are enlarged and the roof height raised to allow ease of photography and game-viewing through the 360 degree view hatches, with plenty of room to stretch your legs.
– Private safari vehicle and guide
– Lake Manyara National Park visit
– 1 nights accommodation Bougainvillea Lodge or similar, on a full board basis
– Ngorongoro Crater visit
– 3 nights Ndutu Wilderness Camp on a full board basis including local soft drinks, wines and beers
– Game drives with bottled water in vehicle
– International Flights and airport taxes
– Visa fees
– Health requirements including Covid testing
– Park fees of USD 560 per person
– Drinks and meals not specified above
– All items of a personal nature including tips
– Any services not mentioned in included