Overview of Itinerary
SAVE WITH THIS HIGHLY DISCOUNTED OFFER!
A fly-in safari from Entebbe to Bwindi is perfect for those short on time and keen to experience one of the greatest wildlife encounters on earth, trekking Mountain Gorillas. One night pre/ post Gorilla experience is necessary to connect with scheduled flights and allow for Covid testing.
This trip can also be tailored to add in game viewing in Queen Elizabeth National Park or chimp trekking in Kibale – chat to us today and we will design your ideal Ugandan adventure.
– Return transfers in Entebbe airport/ The Boma Hotel/ Airport- 2 nights at The Boma including breakfast (1 pre and 1 post Gorilla trekking)
– Flight Entebbe – Kihihi – Entebbe
– Return transfer Kihihi/ Buhoma/ Kihihi
– 3 nights accommodation at Buhoma Lodge including all meals (full board) and local drinks
– Comprehensive passenger / public liability insurance
– lnternational flights and airport taxes- Visa, health requirements (including Yellow Fever & Covid certificates) and travel insurance
– Gorilla permit USD 400/ USD 700 per person
– Services/activities/drinks/ meals not included above
– Gratuities and personal expenses