Overview of Itinerary
This ten day safari includes a thrilling visit with the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, chimpanzee tracking in both Kibale National Park and Kyambura Gorge, multiple game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park and boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel.
Uganda boasts some of the best bird watching in Africa, with over 1000 different species, including the rare shoebill and the remarkable grey crowned crane.
Luxury accommodation, professional guides and custom-made safari vehicles – this safari will be the trip of a lifetime.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary.
– Meet & greet at Entebbe airport
– Airport transfers throughout
– 1 night accommodation at Hotel No.5 or Best Western Primer Garden Hotel or similar including breakfast
– One way flight from Entebbe to Kihihi on a scheduled flight (light aircraft)
– 4×4 transport with English speaking local driver/guide as above
– Bottled water in safari vehicle
– 2 or 3 nights accommodation at Buhoma Lodge including all meals and local drinks
– Community visit en route from Bwindi to Ishasha
– 2 nights accommodation at Ishasha Wilderness Camp including all meals and local drinks
– 1 or 2 nights accommodation at Mweya Safari Lodge or Elephant Plains Lodge including all meals (no drinks)
– All park entrance fees
– Boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel
– Game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park
– Bigodi Swamp
– 2 nights accommodation at Kibale Forest Lodge including all meals (no drinks)
– Full liability insurance cover
– 24 hour emergency contact
*Please note this itinerary varies slightly between the 2023/2024 departure. Please refer to the detailed itineraries for exact routing and details.
– Gorilla Permit
– Additional permits
– Kyambura chimpanzee permit
– Kibale chimp permit
– All international flights and airport taxes
– Personal expenses such as health requirements, visas, travel insurance (compulsory), porters and gratuities.
– Services/activities/meals/ drinks not included above