Overview of Itinerary
This ten day safari includes a thrilling visit with the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, chimpanzee tracking in both Kibale National Park and Kyambura Gorge, multiple game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park and boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel.
Uganda boasts some of the best bird watching in Africa, with over 1000 different species, including the rare shoebill and the remarkable grey crowned crane.
Luxury accommodation, professional guides and custom-made safari vehicles – this safari will be the trip of a lifetime.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary.
– Meet & greet at Entebbe airport
– Airport transfers throughout
– 1 night accommodation at Hotel No.5 or similar including breakfast
– Return domestic flights from Entebbe to Kihihi/ Mweya on a scheduled flight (light aircraft)
– 4×4 transport with English speaking local driver/guide as above
– Bottled water in safari vehicle
– 3 nights accommodation at Buhoma Lodge including all meals and local drinks
– Community visit en route from Bwindi to Ishasha
– 2 nights accommodation at Ishasha Wilderness Camp including all meals and local drinks
– 1 night accommodation at Mazike Valley Lodge including all meals (no drinks)
– All park entrance fees
– Boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel
– Game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park
– 2 nights accommodation at Kibale Forest Lodge including all meals (no drinks)
– Full liability insurance cover
– 24 hour emergency contact
– Gorilla Permit of USD 400 per trek (01Dec20 – 30Jun21) or USD 700 per trek Bwindi (as from 01Jul21)
– Additional permits at USD 470/ USD 770 per permit
P a g e | 9
– Kyambura chimp permit: USD 50 per permit
– Kibale chimp permit: USD 150 per permit (for trekking to 30Jun21) or USD 200 per permit (as from 01Jul21)
– All international flights and airport taxes
– Personal expenses such as health requirements, visas, travel insurance (compulsory), porters and gratuities.
– Services/activities/meals/ drinks not included above
Forest walk & park fees Bwindi
Community Visit – Bwindi
Batwa (Pygmies) Community Visit
Bigodi Swamp, Kibale