2019 Race Date: Sunday 03 March
With the race fast approaching within only a week and 5 days time, it’s all go from the organising team and we are sure our runners are all set and ready for the big day.
2018 online entries are now closed, but you may still enter locally at the below venues and dates.
We are also excited to announce that the 2019 Race date has been confirmed for Sunday 03 March 2019, remember to save the date!
Registration Venue and Times 2018:
Dar Es Salaam:
- Dates: 24 and 25 February 2018 – Saturday and Sunday
- Times: 12:00 (midday) to 05:00 PM each day
- Venue: Mlimani city mall in front of Grano Coffee next to Pizza hut
- Dates: 27 and 28 February 2018 – Tuesday and Wednesday
- Times: 02:00 PM to 08:00 PM – SHARP
- Venue: The Kibo Palace Hotel
- Dates & Times: Thursday 1 March 12:00 (midday) until 07:00 PM / Friday 2 March from 10:00 AM until 07:00 PM / Saturday 3 March from 09:00 AM – 12:00 (midday)
- Venue: Keys Hotel, Uru Road
The Kilimanjaro Project:
This year the Kilimanjaro Marathon is proud to support The Kilimanjaro Project, a large tree planting initiative in the Kilimanjaro Region. The project kicks off as an Earth Day initiative in April 2018.