We’ve made a few changes to help you, as noted below. Feel free to let us help you get the best out of your safaris, as we have always done – since 1991!
- Not increased rates for 2016 at ALL … all year!
- Extended our low season rates in our Tanzania camps (from 1 October until 17 December 2015, and again from 15 March until 30 June 2016). An immediate saving!
- Reviewed and re-negotiated better rates across the board in Uganda, Tanzania and Zimbabwe.
- Have special rates for kids (under 16 years) in our Tanzania camps.
- Continue to offer our Pioneers Camp special – third night free – until the 15 Dec 2015 and again from 4 January until 20 March, 2016.
- Any other ‘specials‘ from other camps/lodges, that may come out between the DEPOSIT date and final payment date will be applied, i.e. : you can book now and not lose out on future special offers. *Conditions apply*
- From 1 November 2015, we have automatically included complementary travel insurance for all guests booked via Wild Frontiers SA office, giving your guest’s additional peace of mind when travelling.
Together with our great value ‘small group scheduled’ departures, we feel confident as your partners on the ground that whatever style of safari required, as a lodge owner, DMC & ground handler – we can make it happen.
Wild Frontiers offering a selection of fair-priced, professionally run safaris.