Lize de Bruyn
A short history of myself – I started in tourism 1999 (WOW 20 Years ago). And I can honestly say tourism is my life.
My passion is to ensure every one of my guests have the best experience ever – for most it’s their once in a lifetime HUGE dream holiday.
Born in South West Africa (Namibia).
Most Memorable Holiday
Way too many to count but some of my favourites are:
- Kruger National Park which is very close to my heart; with every visit I have more fond memories
- Namibia Etosha National Park; best watering hole sundowner drink at Okaukuejo Camp – “ 3 of the big 5 “ before dinner
- White water rafting down the Zambezi River and walking with Lions (Victoria Falls)
- Self-driving the UK from Scotland to London
- Reunion Island
- Western Caribbean Cruise
- Asian Cruise
I am a huge nature lover but Lions are my favourite.
My Travel Wishlist
- Hurtigruten cruise (Iceland)
- Alaska with Yasper National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- More of Europe especially Venice
- East Africa with Zanzibar
- Maldives / Seychelles (If I’m lucky enough)
- Hawaii (Active Volcano)
Never Travel Without…
All documentation (including travel insurance & Visas). Comfortable shoes/clothing, camera, umbrella, currency (small bills if there’s cash/Credit Card) and first aid kit. And yes toothpaste (Forgot this once and will never again – try explain toothpaste with hand signals…).
The Luxury Travel Item
Top range camera (with a night/low light function).
Your Best Piece of Travel Advice?
You live once; enjoy life and see/experience as much of the world as possible.