THE ECONET VICTORIA FALLS MARATHON – FAQ
With just a few days to go, are you all geared up for the race of a lifetime?
In case you were unclear on a couple of things, we have put together a questions and answers section on the website for you.
To view that Click here: it will answer questions like:
- Where does it start?
- What time does it start?
- Where does it finish?
- When do entries close?
- Are the entry fees refundable?
- Does the Victoria Falls Marathon accept late entries?
- What will I need in order to register and collect my race numbers?
- Can anyone enter the Victoria Falls Marathon?
- Can I collect my race numbers on race day?
- Will I be allowed personal seconding?
- May I wear ear-phones and listen to music during my run?
- Do you have water stations on route and what do they supply?
- What prize money is on offer?
- May I wear advertising?
- What must I do to earn a Gold medal?
- What time must I finish in to receive a Bronze medal?
- How long do I have to complete the race?
- Race Timing
- What must I do if I have any other questions?
As a sidenote – after the race we will be welcoming you to a brand new website, so don’t be alarmed when things look a bit different, we’ve been working diligently to try and make navigation easier and also to freshen things up.
We look forward to meeting you at the race. See you all on raceday!
Goodluck to all runners!
The Victoria Falls Marathon Team
OUR SOCIAL CHANNELS