The Upper Zambezi National Park, located in close proximity to Victoria Falls, has many things to boast about. Our new luxury permanent camp is located inside the park, on a lovely quiet stretch of shoreline with a natural spring-line through the site, which attracts an abundance of wildlife throughout the year.
This area has a healthy, and increasing game count and with the Zambezi River along the park’s boundary – there are many other activities available such as fishing, canoeing, sunset cruises as well as guided walking along the Mpala Jena springline.
It is so close to Vic Falls you can easily go into town to enjoy some ‘adventure’, a game of golf, high tea at the Vic Falls hotel or anything else! In the park we will offer game drives, walking, bird-watching, and of course ‘river’ activities too.
Phase one will be just six luxury tents, well appointed and nestled under shady trees. There is a central dining and lounge area to relax in. As with all our other camps, it will be eco-friendly, with modern solar lighting, and efficient and correct waste disposal. Your comfort and enjoyment is our prime concern and our dedicated team will look after your every whim.
At a Glance
- Six comfortable en-suite tents (with river views)
- Flush toilets, showers
- Quality linens and finishes
- Eco-friendly with solar lighting
- Central lounge and dining area with library, and games for children
- Well-stocked bar
- Close proximity to Victoria Falls town
- Family friendly
- Game drives, bush walks, community projects, bird-watching and canoeing available
- Fly-in safaris available
- Excellent fishing
- Ideal for small corporate groups or ‘think tanks’
- Open all year round